Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cole Gone Wild...Official Rolling Footage

As Perez Hilton would say: UPDATE.

So per my previous post we have video of Cole rolling over, and I figured out how to get it on here. It's a little dark but you can still figure out what's going on (we didn't think to turn the light on until the very end of the video -- we're learning).

Just hang in there for the big moment. Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...BAM it was so worth it, wasn't it?!

I don't know what I like better -- Ry's cameo performance or the fact that Cole worked so hard that there's drool coming out of his mouth. A classic.

2 comments:

soozuki said...

This is my first blog experience, and I loved it! I want one now too, always trying to keep up with the Kerper's!!

soozuki said...

Ok, so I'm new to all this and didn't know how to create a name and didn't want you to think you had a crazy stalker, so the first comment was from me :)
Love, Court!