Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ry's Sayings

Someone suggested to me today that I should start writing down what Ry says. That way we can look back and remember his cuteness. I'm just going to put down some things off the top of my head and will keep adding to it!

"Carry you" : Still trying to grasp "me" vs "you". When he wants someone to pick him up he says "carry you please!"

"Mommy's at Happy Hour" : One night I went out to Happy Hour with some friends. Now every time I'm not in the room he thinks I'm at the bar, go figure.

"Daddy's at the hospital with the ambulance" : Ry loves all things with sirens. Imagine his glee when he found out Daddy works with ambulances every day!

"Let's Rock and Roll, Baby!" : What he yells we pull out of the alley in the car

"Tickle Armpit" : He doesn't yet realize that tickling is equal to torture and asks for his armpit to be tickled all the time

No comments: