Sunday, September 23, 2007

5 Years!

Life before children...I remember it well.

Our 5 year anniversary is coming up soon (10/12/02). I'm sure I'll post something very setimental as the date approaches, but to keep you satisfied until then (I know you'll be chomping at the bit) here are some wedding pictures.

P.S. This was before digital cameras were big - although we did get one as a wedding present...thank you very much Eli!! These were scanned from (gasp!) paper prints, so please pardon the quality :-)

P.P.S. For a real flashback check out the wedding website I created back in the day. I guess I've come a long way...I used to code my websites by hand in HTML and now I'm blogging!



3 comments:

JillG said...

What an amazing wedding!!!! I can't believe it has been 5 years! Oh how the time just flies by!

Anonymous said...

Very fun to see you two before I knew you!

Hey, did you know that on your geocities site, when you click on the pic of Bec & Liz, that the picture it links to is actually Liz on her wedding day?

Enjoyed seeing all the pics!

Debbie&Matt said...

smartass!