Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hair You Go

I learned a very valuable lesson with one of Ry's previous haircuts...use scissors only! Ry got his hair cut last week at a shmancy kid's salon where he sat on a motorcycle and watched a Thomas DVD during his cut. Needless to say, after I saw the price tag I cancelled Cole's appointment and recruited Dad for the job.

So today was Cole's turn...after a few tears and a lot of wrestling, we came out with this. He looks like a little man!

I tried my best to get a picture of the 2 of them together. Unfortunately, Squirmy Baby + Restless Toddler = I'll take what I can get. Ry pics to come later, here is Cole:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cole looks very handsome!

I saw there is a similar type place in Exton near Marshalls.

I keep looking for the After pics from your home projects!