Monday, November 03, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know...I've been a bad blogger. Between the Phillies celebrations (Go Phillies!) and Halloween extravaganzas, I've been spent.

So let me catch you up on all of the Halloween festivities. When we last left off, we had attended the Halloween Parade and a few parties. After suiting up so many times, Ry decided he was over the fireman costume and that he wanted to be Bumblebee from Transformers. When I told him that I didn't have time to get him that particular costume, he told me to go to the Transformer Costume Store and pick one up. Makes sense from a 3 year old's perspective, I guess.

Needless to say, the fireman prevailed and he rocked it out. First stop was the parade at school. It was total chaos and there were people butting in front of me (pardon my elementary school jargon...they totally butted), but you can still soak up some of the cuteness. Keep an eye out for Ry - there are a few firemen. He is the one with the very solid march.


I was running back and forth like a maniac because Cole's class was parading on the other side of the building. My little nurse was adorable, although he seemed a little overwhelmed by all of the screaming fans.

So then came the actual Halloween night. Our neighbors had a little pre-trick-or-treating soiree to get some of the kid's excited energy out. And who busts into the party but twins dressed as Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from Transformers. I held my breath for a panic attack but Ry seemed okay with the situation.



Next stop...Thanksgiving! (How is it humanly possible that it's November already?!)

No comments: