Monday, October 18, 2010

Corny

This weekend we met up with some friends at the Marlborough Valley Farms. When I read on their website "8.5 acre corn maze" and "corn cannon" I was a little concerned about either losing the boys or losing an eye. Luckily only half of my vision came true.



I sat with the baby while the team entered the maze. When our friends emerged without my family, I knew we were in trouble - turns out they got totally lost and ended up busting right through the corn to get to the end. As Phil put it, "This corn maze is not included on Google maps."


A classic moment: Ry is trying to bury me, I'm trying to get Cole to stop eating the corn, Charlie is trying to eat as much corn as he can before I catch him.



Dean just chilled in the carrier. When I took him out at home there was a small layer of hay and corn feed lining the bottom of his seat - good thing we didn't let him get too close to the animals in the petting zoo.


Last on the agenda was a hayride through the farm. They stopped at a pumpkin patch and everyone hopped off to pick their own.



We ended the day with Charlie getting into the drivers seat and pulling us home. Tally ho!

No comments: