Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful

We had Thanksgiving at my sister's house and it included lots of food and plenty of wine. 8 adults, 7 kids. Wine, lots of wine.





We usually have Thanksgiving with Phil's parents and we always decorate a gingerbread house before dinner. Since we missed it this year, my sister-in-law sent home all the fixins and we fired it up at home.

Ry said, "Daddy told me that my side is organized and Cole's side is creative." Can you guess whose side is whose?



I'm thankful for a lot of things. For my awesome hubs, for my 4 crazy boys, and for all of my buds who leave us dinners on the back porch or whisk a kid or two away when we need a breather. For you and you and you - I am thankful!

1 comment:

JillG said...

Hey. sorry for the delayed reaction, but I am getting updated on your blog! What a phenomenal family thanksgiving day poster, my how your family has grown in just a few years... not just your immediate family! PS Your mom's glasses are sooo HIP! I love it and miss everyone!