Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things

I've gotten quite a bit of backlash about my last post. I just found that picture on someone else's blog and thought it was funny...sorry for confusing everyone with my twisted humor!!!

So to make up for it, I'll leave you with some warm fuzzies. Ry had a friend over tonight, and over little cups of Jello they started talking about favorites. I had my computer on so I started asking them questions and writing down the answers.

What's your favorite TV show?
Owen: Spongebob and Diego
Ry: Thomas and Spongebob and Diego and Sesame Street

Where is your favorite place to go?
Ry: Wendy's
Owen: Wendy's

What's your favorite animal?
Ry: A jellyfish
Owen: A tiger (ends with a growl...grrr)

What's your most favorite thing to do in the whole world?
Owen: Play with toys
Ry: Play football at the football stadium

What's your favorite food to eat?
Owen: Hot dogs and hamburgers
Ry: Cheeseburgers and a sandwich and crackers and a butterfly (snickety laugh at the end and then "Owen -- be silly with me!" This is where I start to lose them…)

Ry: Sometimes you can get hurt when you're eating dinner -- you can fall off your chair
Owen: I fell off my chair at home -- 2 times. 2 TIMES!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure the Random post was posted by Phil!