Sunday, December 07, 2008

It...Was...So...Cold...

The Old Fashioned Christmas Parade was in town on Friday night...and even thought it was 2 nights ago I swear I'm still thawing out! Despite the cold it was a great parade. Lots of bands, big horses, firetrucks, the works. Santa made his seasonal debut at the end and Ry was literally jumping up and down to get his attention. Ever since then he keeps handing me the phone and asking me to call Santa.





When we got home Cole decided to run face-first into a wall. Sound familiar? Never fear, the Iron Man cried for about 2 seconds and then moved on (note the unfortunate lump starting to grow on his forehead, poor thing).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa never showed where we were watching! There was a sign at the end that said something like, Thanks For Coming. Please Follow Santa To The Tree Lighting Ceremony at High & Market. Except they dropped Santa off at the ceremony and by the time the parade got to us, he was long gone. Bummer.

The Kerper Family said...

I saw two of your little ones - one on the float and one walking behind. I was screaming their names like a wild woman...they kept looking in my direction but never saw me. The people around me must have thought I was crazy!!!