Wednesday, August 05, 2009

CANNONBALL!!!

Today we had a little breakthrough. For some reason, Ry completely came out of his swimming shell and showed the pool who was boss.

I was sitting with the baby when I saw Ry take a running start and jump into the pool (wearing his super-cool fish inner tube) screaming "CANNONBALL!!!!" This continued for the rest of the time we were there - which was great because while Ry was entertaining himself, Phil swam with Cole and I took care of Charlie.

Luckily it wasn't crowded, otherwise people may have started to get enough of a 4 year old screaming CANNONBALL every ten seconds. I, on the other hand, found it to be music to my ears.



Not sure what happened here...we'll chalk it up to the magic of the iPhone...just thought this pic was good enough to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, did I drop some acid today?