Monday, February 15, 2010

Guy Smiley

I realize that my blog posts are usually about the older boys, so I wanted to share some of the Charlie love. Here's a pic from my phone - Ry and Cole were both napping so we had a rare and quiet snuggle alone.

Lil' Cha Cha is doing great - he's totally easy-going and is always up for joining in the fun. His best skills to date include rolling over and holding his own against his brothers - two important milestones for any youngest sibling.

As I write this Cole is actually shoving Charlie's hand into his mouth and saying, "Cha is brushing my teeth." Being the mom of all boys, I find myself dishing out the oddest reprimands on a daily basis. Sounds like today's gem will be, "Do not use your brother as a a toothbrush!"

So I guess this post did end up being about the older boys after all. Stay strong, littlest bro.

No comments: