Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some Recent Ry-isms

What's the difference between cosmic energy and regular energy?

[Upon seeing his Play-Doh ruined because it was sitting out in the rain]: My body is feeling a lot of dissapointment when it looks at that Play-Doh.

Is there hail in other countries around the world, or just the United States?

Have your knees ever started knocking together, like when you were really scared? I think my legs are starting to shake.

Did you know that there are deserts in Algeria? Can we visit a desert sometime soon?

The best parts about my new classroom at school: Everyone gets 2 hamburgers at lunch, and the sheets on our cots are orange, not white. Orange!

Just a few Ry-isms to kickstart your brain. If anyone out there can help with the cosmic energy thing, I'm all ears.

No comments: