Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddio

Happy Father's Day to all you rad Dad's out there. We really pulled out all the stops for the guest of honor - Phil got to sleep in (a.k.a. slept off a hangover), had a pizza party with Poppy, hung at the pool, and wrapped it all up with some late-night laundry folding. Ah, the luxurious life of a suburban dad!

When I was sitting by the pool, a woman was asking me about my pregnancy. She told me that she had 2 kids close together...it was hard...then she nodded towards the pool and said, "But it looks like your husband has your back."

I turned around to see Phil in the pool holding Charlie in one arm, shooting baskets with Cole on the other arm, and cheering on Ry as he swam laps. Has my back, indeed!

Gift from Cole:
Who's the world's greatest Dad? YOU ARE!



Gift from Ry:
Cute little magnet in that adorable chicken scratch handwriting

Gift from Charlie:
A book of pictures...that one on the right shows a twinkle in his eye that I just may need to keep an eye on...


Happy Father's Day to Phil, my Dad, my Dad-In-Law, and all you other Big Poppas!!

No comments: