Thursday, August 05, 2010

Party Of 6

The baby was hanging out on my lap yesterday and he turned on me. I feel like this progression is a perfect glimpse into how we've been doing:





Dean is doing really well so far. He's settling into a good nursing schedule and basically cycles through the above (sleep...cry...eat...chill).

The older two boys are smitten and Cole keeps asking for the "hand sapitizer" so he can have a snuggle. Charlie doesn't understand what's up and therefore hasn't reached the same level of smitten-tude - he just sort of towers over Dean and stares. I'm sure the staring will soon morph into something else all together. Stay tuned.

Speaking of staying tuned, we booked a photographer to come to the house next week. I completely debriefed her on the situation (i.e. four boys ages 5 through newborn) and she's still willing to come. I like her already for her sheer bravery.

No comments: