Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Steps

This has been a week of many firsts...seems like everyone decided to grow up all at once.

Ryan has declared that he's totally over the training wheels on his bike and is learning to ride a two wheeler. A few more pushes down the alley and I think he'll be crusing into the sunset.

Cole is FINALLY toilet trained I can officially say that I only have 2 kids in diapers. For that my wallet and my sanity are both thankful.

Charlie is walking! It's that cute Frankenstein hobble and it sort of happened overnight. As one of his teachers said, "I went away for a week and came back to a whole new Cha!"

And last but not least, Dean is starting to hit us with the rare but adorable half-smile. It may not take as much work as toddling across the room, but it's a cute stage just the same.

Of course I probably completely jinxed myself by writing this down. If by next week Ry is back on 4 wheels, Cole is in diapers, Charlie is crawling and Dean is frowning...send help.

No comments: