Sunday, September 19, 2010

Catching Up

Time to pull out the old trusty "It's-been-so-busy-around-here-that-I-haven't-had-time-to-blog-so-I'm-just-consolidating-all-of-the-pictures-Phil-took-on-his-phone." That about says it all. Here we go.

Our walks into town just aren't what they used to be anymore. We had 8 little ones to keep track of so I had to do head counts every other block, thus making me feel like Maria from Sound Of Music.


This would have been a cute moment, if the bib I had shoved into my pocket didn't make it look like I had a tail.


Cole decided he didn't want to walk anymore, so this is how it all ended up.


Cole on the run...


Re-enacting a classic Ry pose from circa 2005. Charlie looks so much like his biggest bro that it's hard not to do a double-take sometimes.


Phil and Ry attempted to ride some waves, but it was a wee bit windy.


This is how we roll in our alley.


Cole stealing a quiet moment at Smith Playground. At least we have it documented that Cole can have a quiet moment.

No comments: