Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Months

I have a very specific memory frozen in my brain.

My neighbor stopped in to check in on me after Dean was born. At the time I was sitting on a stool outside of the bathroom, trying to convince Cole that going to the bathroom on the potty was a good idea.

I was balancing the baby in my lap as I nursed him. Charlie was trying to pull himself up to a standing position by tugging on the back of my shirt. Ryan was screaming in the other room that he needed help with his Legos.

Needless to say, my neighbor turned around and immediately walked out of the house.

I wasn't sure that we would make it past those first few months, but we did it. I've never celebrated a 6 month birthday before, but I figured we earned this one!

Happy 6 months to you little Deanbo.



1 comment:

Abby said...

Happy birthday to all of you! I love the apparent cake-coma in the last photo. :)