Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Kerpers Hit The Zoo

When the weather shows any sign of warming up, we get out of the house. STAT. One of our first adventures of the season was to the Philadelphia Zoo. My hands down favorite animal of all time is the orangutan, and this was the first time I got to see her new little baby named Batu. You. Must. Go. See. This. Baby. Cutest thing ever.




Every time Cole saw an animal statue he hopped on and yelled "CHEESE!" Nice to see we've got him conditioned already.



We must have been to this zoo about 50 million times, but we've never seen the sea otters. They were a huge hit with the boys - they were eating their fish right in front of Ry and he got a kick out of watching "the guts flying everywhere."





We tried to get a group shot. Then we tried, and tried again. Although I wouldn't say we succeeded, I'd say we're starting to see the light. Give us a year and I think we may be in good shape.






No comments: