Sunday, April 10, 2011

Me And My Teddy Bear...Have No Worries Have No Cares

We went to a birthday party this weekend for our niece Maya. Ironically, we don't have any pictures of Maya, but trust me, she was cute.




Charlie plopped himself into the biggest bag he could find and was perfectly content in there for almost 10 minutes. I immediately ran out and bought a neverending supply of big party bags.


We went to the park after the party to shake out any excess energy. Dean was so happy to be on the swings...doesn't he look totally grown up?


On the walk home Ry and Cole kept running ahead. They would fall down at the intersection and hold each other while Ry pet Cole's head. He later explained that he liked the feel of Cole's hair (he had gotten a haircut that morning) and was pretending he was his teddy bear.

I know I've said this before...you just can't make this stuff up.

No comments: