Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday. And Grossness.

We had a joint birthday party for our youngest guys and Phil's friend from The Big Bug Show came out to wow the crowd.



I think that the kids both loved it and were horrified by it at the same time - as evidenced from this picture below.


Part of the show had the kids eating bugs - a few ate the larvae worms and Ry ate a chocolate-covered cricket. Um, ew.


Although she's dressed like a princess, she's eating a worm. Now that's my kind of princess.











My two-year-old chowing down on the cake (bug-free)...




And my almost-one-year-old living the dream in Icingville.



At the end of the day we asked our friends to take a family picture. I wouldn't say that we're in full compliance, but we're getting there.


Happy birthday to my youngest babies! P.S. Please stop growing up so fast.


No comments: