Monday, January 16, 2012

'Till Death To Us Part

My conversation with my dear sweet lovebug Cole last night:

Cole: Mommy, will you love me forever?
Me: Of course – I’ll always love you.
Cole: Even when you die and go to heaven?
Me: I’ll even love you then.
Cole: Will you live in my heart when you’re in heaven?
Me: Yes, I’ll live in your heart when I'm not with you.
Cole [Changing topics, or so I thought]: How old you have to be to get married?
Me: 18
Cole: Will you marry me when I turn 18?
Me: I can’t – you’re not allowed to marry people you’re related to.
Cole: But I love you so much. I think we should get married and be together forever.

And so it went on…and on...and on. We were in the car on the way home from Philly so luckily he had over an hour to continue this line of questioning.

Ever since he was a baby our Coley has loved with all of his soul…he’s going to make someone very happy one day!!

No comments: