Monday, February 06, 2012

One Picture A Day

When Ryan was born we took a zillion pictures.  First bite of solid food.  First step. First trip in the big boy car seat. It was pretty intense.

By the time we got to our fourth, life (and diapers) were keeping us from the camera a little bit.

So last year I made a commitment to take a picture every day and post them on Facebook.  As I looked back on it, I documented the year plus took a lot of great pics of the kids that could have been otherwise missed.

Since it was such a hit, I've decided to try again in 2012.  With one month down I realize that I still love the concept, but need to take less pics with my phone.  Maybe I can spin this as an excuse to get the DSLR of my dreams? 

The good news is that the themes are still the same.  Craziness, chaos, trouble, and laughter...lots of laughter.

Livin' the dream baby!!


No comments: