Friday, March 23, 2012

Lucky 7

So I'm finally able to say, "I have 4 boys ages 7 and under."  That sounds much better than where we were a few years back: "I have 4 boys ages 5 and under."  Gulp.

My point here is that Ry just celebrated his 7th birthday.  Through a random web search I found the best idea for any boy's party.  Ever.  It's called Rolling Game Station, and have I mentioned it's the best idea ever?



It's a 50 foot trailer with TVs and video games inside.  'Nough said.  After the party my nephew said, "I think I only blinked 3 times because I didn't want to miss anything."







After the party we got to spend some quality time with our favorite Allentownians.  Clearly Cole was not picking up what Aunt Lori was laying down.


And how about my girl Baby Shaye?  I did her makeup and then we posed for this pic.  Aww...



So here it is in a nutshell...7 years went by fast.  And slow.  Our family motto, "The days are long and the years are short" holds up here, and I'm both happy and sad to watch Ryan grow up into the little man he's becoming.  Happy birthday big guy.

No comments: