Saturday, April 14, 2012

Floriday Vacay Day 4 - Busch Gardens

Day 4 led us to Busch Gardens.  The weather was hot hot hot but we pushed through because we knew the kids would love it.  (Plus we had pre-paid for our tickets so they had no choice.)

Our first adventure was the treehouse.  It was really (really) high up and I was starting to wonder if the ropes supported by the football goal posts would support my old bones.


Charlie also took the cautious approach and it took him about 72 hours to reach the bottom.  Slow and steady wins the race.






Ry and I used our Fast Pass to hop on the Congo River Rapids and it was quite the experience.  Ry was freaking in the beginning and secretly whispered in my ear, "I'm really scared Mommy."  It's very rare for Ry to share any emotion with me and he even let me keep my hand on his back for the whole ride.  Progress.


 

No comments: