Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Got A Feeling...That Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Good Night

Let's face it.  We don't get out much.

When the opportunity came up to go to a friend's wedding in New Hope, we jumped at the chance.  The build up for our big night (oops I mean their big night) was so exciting, until we had to work through the logistics of packing up 4 kids, getting them out the door, and delivering them to 3 different locations.  But we muddled through.

The wedding was at the Holly Hedge Estate in New Hope. Oh. My. Dear. Lord.  It was amazing.  Or maybe that was just the wine talking, I'm not sure.






The bride and groom are both CHOP ED nurses so the whole crew was in full effect.  These kids sure know how to let loose (thankfully shots were suggested, but not delivered).


 

It was so weird being out just Phil and me.  The whole hour car ride to New Hope we just sat there in silence with goofy smiles on our faces.




Congratulations to:
a. Laura and Steve (the bride and groom)
b. All of the people who watched our kids for surviving the night
c. The chef at The Holly Hedge Estate for finding the largest shrimps I've ever seen in my life

Mazel tov!

No comments: