Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Swimming...And More Swimming...Then Even More Swimming...

I predict that by the end of the summer my faithful blog readers (all 2 of you) will  be sick of seeing Ry dive into the pool and swim a freestyle lap.  But I can't help it!  It's still so adorbs to me.

So in this Saturday's meet Ry was placed in Heat 4 with one other swimmer, thus assuring him to place either first or second. I left that part of the story out, so when he got out of the pool and found out he came in second, he was thrilled to pieces.



The next day we went back to the pool to chill with the fam.  Something kicked into Ryan's brain and *BAM* - just like that he learned how to dive.  


You'll note from this video that Cole is also learning how to dive...sorta.  I'd say his form is a little off, but he'll do anything to follow in the footsteps of his big bro.  I love the way he loves Ry.  

Sigh.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

there have to be more than 2 of us out here, reading with smiles from ear to ear... love the kerps! xxoo

The Kerpers said...

Okay there's you, Abby, and me. That makes 3! Love you-ou and miss you.