Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Um, Oops.

So apparently I fell asleep for a few months while I was in the middle of writing about my Arizona trip.  And now that seems so 5 minutes ago.

I'm not sure if I should pick up where I left off or just erase the rest of July and August from the blogworld...

So instead of dragging out my girl's weekend I'll just consolidate some highlights of Arizona into one post:

The Joya Spa at our resort was absolute heaven. In the mornings I took a few yoga/meditation classes, but the best part of all was our spa day.  Massages, facials, fancy cucumber drinks spiked with vodka.  Mmm hmm. 
 




This is a shot from one of the stores in downtown Scottsdale.  Such interesting shops with authentic/touristy/fake Southwest memorabilia.  Also great for people watching, and restaurants with tableside made-to-order guacamole.  Drooling...




Sprinkles cupcakes in the middle of Arizona...random...
 

I was wearing heels.  Rach was not.


It's interesting to look back on this trip now...it seems like lifetimes ago.  I can't explain how AMAZING it was to be away, spend quality time chatting with a good friend, having the ability to eat and drink what I wanted, when I wanted, and just be free to AAAHHHH.  Until next year...

No comments: