Monday, October 08, 2007

A Dream Come True

You know the scene in Parenthood where the little boy puts a bucket on his head and just keeps running into walls? Many years ago, Phil and I watched that movie together and he said "I hope my son is just like that."

What I think he meant by that statement is he wants children who are carefree and willing to take risks (at least that's what I hope he meant by that statement). The pictures and video below are a glimpse into Phil and Ry livin' the dream. Keep in mind that this was only one of the 18,000 times in a row that he did this.

Here's the progression of the event...

Mom to Ry: Do you really think this is a good idea?
Ry To Mom: Yes

Ry To Ry: Maybe I'll reconsider

Ry To No One In Particular: D'oh!

Ry To The Entire Downtown West Chester Area: Wah

And finally, I've got this down! Here I go (again and again and again...)

1 comment:

JillG said...

Can I just say how much I love that you blog! :)