Monday, October 22, 2007

New York Fun

The event in NYC was great. We had a show back in the studio, with live hits from the event. Little did I know that during coctail hour I was standing right in front of the cameras...

So they open the show and out of the corner of my eye I see my hair in the monitor (which as you know is pretty hard to miss). Of course I see myself and am totally staring to see how I'm looking. The irony of this is that one of my job responsibilities is to train guests for television. I tell them all the time not to look into the monitor, and here I am checking myself out. Oh well, I guess it will make me more empathetic during future training sessions!

The "fabulous shoes" remark on their website ended up being a best shoes competition. Of course the girls that won were wearing YSL and other such designers...oh well maybe next year!

No comments: