Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When Did Ry Grow Up?

So yes, I did concede and allow Ry to wear the shirt with a muscle-bearing man saying "Call A Vet Because These Puppies Are Sick!"

It's during these moments that I pause to reflect on the fact that (a) I'm not always going to win, (b) It's just a school picture, and (c) My husband is a little off his rocker for purchasing said shirt in the first place.

Moral of the story, his school pic came back and all worked out in the end. It turns out that sitting by a babbling brook and a pussy willow tree brings out the best in an almost-3-year-old!

I think it's very high school graduation...he just needs to be holding a rose and/or fake diploma to truly look the part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see his innocence in that picture. Its beautiful.

But all I can hear is him crying that the color of his yogurt is blue not pink. "PINNNNNNNNNNNNK YOGURT NOWWWWWW. WAHHHHHHHH". "MORE JUICE PLEASSSSEEE".

Dont believe it people. Dont believe it!!

Love
Daddy (in WI)