Friday, October 17, 2008

Bros

So after some serious troubleshooting (i.e. me on my hands and knees behind the desk frantically tugging at wires), I've discovered that the best way to get the scanner working is to turn the power on. I told you I'm sick...you'll have to bear with me.

As promised, here are the school pictures. Clearly the best part is Ry's arm placed lovingly and protectively over Cole's shoulder.

I just picture 5 seconds after this picture was snapped. They smile for the camera and then immediately start wrestling around on the floor...Cole would be the one to have Ry in the headlock, of course.





UPDATE: Debbie just sent me a picture that reminds her of my boys.

1 comment:

Debbie&Matt said...

I love the picture of the two of them, I must have a copy! Have you seen a picture from the movie StepBrothers with Will Ferrel? It reminds me of that, I will have to find a picture and send it to you!