Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Happy Third To Cole

It was just three short years ago that we became a family of four. Cole's birthday was last week and his besties gathered at the Bouncehouse to burn off some energy and celebrate.

I made the fatal parenting mistake of telling him about the party when we booked it (about a month in advance) and of course, I paid the price. Every day I heard, "Are we going to my party?" or "My birthday is tomorrow!" Lesson learned.



Everyone had a good time - even poor Charlie (who learned the harsh reality of what happens when you catch a ball with your face instead of your hands).




Just for old time's sake, here's something I dug up from the archives. In true Cole fashion, he learned to run before he learned to walk.


To my spunky little fireball on your third birthday, you may exhaust me, but I love your energy...I love your zest for life...I love that twinkle in your eye...I love that you live with passion...I love it all!

No comments: