Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Refreshing

Ry asked me to buy him a new placemat with all of the US Presidents. He recently informed me (per said placemat) that our shortest President was James Madison at 64 inches. Who knew!

On the way home from the store he was studying it intently, which led to this conversation:

Ry: Barack Obama looks different than the other men
Me: Why do you think he looks different?
Ry: Because he has the biggest smile out of all of them. Most of the others aren't smiling and they look like they're bored with being President.




He also talked me into the placemat with the US map and all of the state capitals. It seemed like such a good idea at the time - but now he keeps quizzing me and I'm failing miserably.

Let's face it, I have a college degree but I can't tell you the capital of New Hampshire. Caught.

No comments: