Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Low Down

I was clearing out the pictures on my phone when I realized - there are a ton of pics I haven't posted for the 1 or 2 loyal people who read this blog. So here's a treat just for you!


We were in Target the other day and Cole got himself all jazzed up. I actually like most of the things he picked out...he's like my little accessories apprentice



Whenever I had an ultrasound of Dean he always had his hand over his face, exactly like this. So weird to see those ultrasound pics translated into real life



Bathtime mohawks



Whenever I see a face like this and a body moving at full speed, I know that either (a) Someone will soon be crying (b) Something spilled (c) Something broke, or (d) All of the above


Cole loves his swim lessons. Thumbs up for the pool at the Y...thumbs down for the haircut



Showing off his "beautiful hair" (clearly better than the pic above)








Snug as a bug in a rug



Dean had surgery a few weeks ago (he's doing really well - thanks for all your thoughts). I'm such a sucker for a baby in a hospital gown






Sammie has a new-found love for Ryan



Best part of the night...snuggle time with Grammy






Ry discovered the Star Wars section at the library (i.e. Heaven)






Do not be fooled by this angelic face. He is schooled in the art of deception






Ry had a dentist appointment the other day and came home BEGGING to floss his teeth. I figured I would document the moment so I could show it to him during his hygeine rebellion in the teenage years






So there you have it, a glimpse into the last few months as seen through the lens of my iPhone. I realize now that I've conditioned the kids to getting their picture taken - the other day I took out my phone to check an email and Charlie said, "CHEESE!"





No comments: