Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Rebecca

This Saturday we went to the Delaware Museum Of Natural History to check out their tarantula exhibit. I'm not sure what was freakier: The exhibit itself, watching Charlie bang on every cage while I pictured the spiders escaping through the broken glass, or Phil sneaking behind me to tickle my neck while screaming, "TARANTULA!!!"


Ry was, in a word, impressed. He ran from cage to cage to read the information, then raced over to me breathless with fun facts. He kept asking to get his picture taken with every spider - here he does a Dr. Evil impression without even knowing it.





Charlie on the other hand - not so impressed.















This picture doesn't really have a story behind it - Phil snapped it as we were leaving and Cha seems to have a "come hither" look that I thought was funny.



As I look ahead to my life with 4 boys, I forsee many more of these types of outings in my future. Between spider exhibits, wrestling matches, and bodily functions...I figure I'm headed toward sainthood for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one super HOTT spider.