Monday, August 15, 2011

That Boy Sure Was A Runnin' Fool

Yesterday Cole surprised me by asking to go for a run with him. He clearly (a) Wanted some alone time with me or (b) Thought I ate too much pizza over the weekend or (c) Just wanted to go for a run. I'm thinking it was probably a little of each.

I convinved him to stop at the water tower / smoke stack so I could catch my breath.





As we were going home I took advantage of our alone-time to ask him some questions:

Me: What do you like best about me being your Mom?
Cole: I like how you hug me and kiss me and snuggle with me. And give me chocolate.
Me: Is there anything about me being your Mom that you don't like?
Cole: I don't like it when I want something and you won't give it to me. Like chocolate.

A true one-track mind. Off to buy some Hershey's and raise my cred on the 4-year old scale.


No comments: