Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Vacay Day 2

Day 2 of vacay started out like the first. We hit the beach as early as possible and watched the kids wreak havoc on ourselves and everyone around us. Best part for me: I went out to the water with Ry and he said, "When I'm here nothing can bother me." My man found his happy place.




Next up was a trip out to our cousin's house to celebrate Sammy's birthday. They have an amazing pool and are just a 15 minute drive from OC, so it was a great way to spend the afternoon.


There was a long line for face painting, so I ended up filling the requests for 2 scary snakes. I won't be going professional anytime soon, but I'd say it was still a respectable showing.



The pinata was like nothing I've ever seen before. Mainly because Mom decided to hold it and let the kids gather round in a ravenous candy-rage. You go girl.


When we got back to the house we hit up the boardwalk to ride the rides. Here are the older boys with Dad on the ferris wheel:


Dean, as usual, played the part of angel-baby in the front of the stroller:


Cha is finally old enough to go on the rides and he eased his way into it:


Thumbs up after the twisting boat ride:


I wouldn't say the same for the Scream Machine:


On the walk back Cole asked to get his picture taken with this random cow. He either had to go to the bathroom or was imitating Michael Jackson, either way I thought I'd share for posterity's sake.


Let the adventures continue!!

No comments: