Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twizzlers In The Morning

We promised Ry and the neighbor boys a sleepover on Friday night. So when Ry woke up that morning and had a little puking incident, I got slightly nervous that our plans would be crushed.

I kept him out of school and by the afternoon he was begging to eat more and more (and more)...he said that his belly felt better after he threw up so I chalked it up to a little bit of sympathetic morning sickness.

The boys came over and rocked the slumber party house. After tearing through a pizza and a movie, I set up our tent in Ry's room.


Keep in mind this is a 6 person set so it took up the entire room - I even had to move the bed. Phil was still at work so I had to pitch the tent myself - after 12 years of camping with the Kerpers I've picked up a thing or two.



Flashlights in hand, they camped out for the night and woke up to a feast of Valentine's Twizzlers and waffles. We love having friends over to the house and look forward to many more years of late nights and sugary mornings.



No comments: