Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Still

A friend wrote a blog entry around the word "still" and I thought I'd give it a go...
  • Still laughing at Phil's corny jokes after 13 years
  • Still eating ice cream every night even though it gives me a major stomach ache
  • Still turn the music up obnoxiously loud in the car despite the fact that I look weird rocking out to Bon Jovi in the mini van
  • Still sneak into the boys' rooms every night to watch them sleep for a minute or two
  • Still able to trick my younger sister into thinking I know sign language
  • Still wishing I had stuck with piano lessons as a kid
  • Still at the Q after almost 10 years
  • Still missing my red Mitsubishi Eclipse with sunroof, spoiler, and manual transmission
  • Still living with a nurse and get no sympathy when I'm sick (started with my mom and transitioned to my hubs)
  • Still cannot handle spicy foods, no matter how hard I've tried to eat salsa and wasabi
  • Still read the last page of a book before I get started
  • Still think about my summers at the beach...Wildwood with the boys and Seaside Heights craziness...oh to be that free again!!
  • Still have not seen any of the Godfather movies
  • Still waiting to meet the next little Kerper boy and wondering if he'll have blue eyes like his brothers

P.S. After writing this and then re-reading it, "still" doesn't seem like a word to me anymore P.P.S. Still haven't thought of a witty ending for this blog post. Peace out

No comments: