Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stroud Preserve

This Sunday we went for a hike at Stroud Preserve - it has a bunch of trails and ponds (and I'm sure a zillion ticks...I've been obsessively checking everyone since we got back).

Phil had been out all night at a pub crawl with his buddies...let's just say that he wasn't running on all cylinders. I was completely unprepared for the cooler weather with no jacket and my flip flops on (why am I always wearing the most unfortunate footwear??) - but we pressed on.

There isn't really a moral to this story - we basically just went for a walk and threw some rocks in a pond - I just think these pictures are cute and therefore we have a blog post.




P.S. Here's an oldie but goody that Phil took of Cole when they went to this park last year. He was such a little peanut back then!!

No comments: