Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Making Friends Is Hard To Do

My sister gave Charlie 2 new toys - a cute orange monkey and a sweet green dinosaur (or so I thought - turns out they were neither sweet nor cute). I decided to put them onto his car seat so he could have some buddies to hang with during our boring and mundane car trips.

At first he was totally digging the company...seems that Mr. Monkey made for a fine travel companion. Things were going well.


Uh oh, bad monkey. He must have said something wrong...things started to take a turn for the worse.



Cue full panic mode...Dino clearly drove the nail in the coffin of this trial run. Charlie seriously hated these monsters that invaded his happy little seat. Usually he passes right out in the car - this time he screamed his head off until I removed the beasts from his line of vision.

I guess he enjoys the simpler parts of life...gazing at the clouds or the ever-exciting sun protector on the window. Lesson learned.

No comments: