Friday, September 11, 2009

So Much To Learn About Ry

Ry created an "All About Me" book this week in school. When he's a grown-up and writing notes for his Supreme Court briefs, I'll always remember his adorable 4 year old handwriting. Wait - that's crazy - when he's an adult they won't even write anymore; it'll all be electronic. But I'll still remember his scratchy, thoughtful penmanship.


No, we don't live in a totem pole. Apparently we're looking at the roof, windows and doors - just not laid out in an architecturally correct manner.

The top part of this picture are the trucks that are part of the border around his room. Red blob on the left is his car bed. Red blob on the right is his zebra. Yes, I know a zebra isn't red...Ry knows a zebra isn't red...but you have to give him props for the stripes. I guess we'll consider him to be in his postimpressionism phase.



His favorite foods as outlined by our young artiste: apple, chicken nugget, grapes, cherry, blueberries, lemon. Really, a lemon? Silly me I thought it was chocolate. Going forward it's lemons for dessert!


He explained that the last page was his favorite book. I was a little shocked to find that he made Corduroy so chesty (being a boy bear and all), but Ry let me know that those are his buttons. Get your head out of the gutter people. Buttons.

No comments: