Monday, June 01, 2009

This One's For You, Poppy!

I've always thought that Cole looks a lot like Phil's dad...but when I saw the last picture in this progression it sealed the deal (it is SUCH a Poppy face). I started digging through old pics to try to wow you all with a look-alike photo, but this was all I could come up with. I just know there's a gem hidden within this computer but it's past 8 pm which means I'm pooped!!




While I was digging through the old pictures I found a classic favorite of GG from up at the mountain house. This was the night that she completely drank Phil, Mikey, and myself under the table. We were determined to kick the keg but Grandmom kept going...and going...and going. We finally had to admit defeat and go to bed and she was like "Where's everyone going?! It's only 3 am and I'm not done my drink!"

Love you and miss you GG!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorite part of the GG pic is the alien embroidered on her sweatshirt. Not only could she outdrink you, she was also cooler than you with her jacket :)

The Kerper Family said...

It was actually my jacket...she was cold so I gave it to her. But she totally pulled it off, and yes she was always cooler than me!