Monday, April 13, 2009

Big Blue Was On The Move

Saturday night we celebrated Vogs' wedding at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell. I learned a valuable lesson that I shall now share with all of you: High heels + dancing for 2 hours straight + 6 1/2 months pregnant = oy vae in the morning!! Oh well, it was worth it to rock out with friends to the wedding classics such as Push It and Funky Cold Medina.




Phil had to work the next day, which was also Easter. I celebrated with the boys at Grammy and Poppy's house over a feast of turkey, stuffing, and peanut butter sandwiches. While the turkey was cooking we went to the pond across the street to feed the geese.

I should add here that I have this irrational fear of geese attacking me and/or my children. Grammy was the brave one and warded off attack by throwing bread at the wild beasts while I ran for my life. It was a pretty low moment but thank goodness one of us was strong.


When we got back from the pond, it was time to join hands...

...celebrate family...

...and then a well-earned snuggle (a.k.a. sugar crash) on the couch with Leo and friends. Happy Easter to all!!

No comments: