Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Cole

We officially have a 2 year old on our hands. Sorry Cole, the time-out anty just rose to 2 minutes!!

I found a picture from a year or so ago to compare with this weekend...he looks totally different and exactly the same. I feel like I'll always remember Cole as is he is right at this age: skinned knee, messed up hair, food all over his shirt...


He may not be the most pulled-together package, but the light he has behind his eyes keeps getting brighter and brighter. I keep saying that no matter what he does, he gives it 300%. This includes laughing, crying, hugging, tantrums, running, or helping...everything he does is with a huge amount of passion.

It will be interesting to see how he channels this passion later in life - but for now I'm just happy to be on the receiving end of his gigantic hugs and deep belly laughs.

Happy Birthday Coley, we love you lots!!!

No comments: