Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Latest Cole Adventure (a.k.a. How We're Surviving The Twos Before He Even Turns Two)

My car needed to go to the dealership today, so Phil drove me to work. We had to go to the hospital first because I had a doctor's appointment, which meant that the whole gang came along for the ride. We decided that Ry would come with me and Phil would take Cole so he could stretch his legs.

Ry was a perfect little angel while I had my checkup, and he even let the nurse weigh him and take his height (on a side note he's 39 pounds - that kid is getting so big!!) After the appointment we found the rest of the crew - they looked a little frazzled and here's why.

As Phil put it, "He was standing right in front of me - then he just took off!" Where did he take off to you may ask? Well the hospital Board Of Directors was holding a meeting in a conference room. Imagine their surprise when the door was thrown open by a crazy 2 year old - he ran inside and proceeded to the far side of the room. Then cut to Phil jetting in and scooping him up, only to run back out while apologizing profusely and turning red in the face.

First 911, now this. Hold onto your hats, it's going to be a wild ride!!!

P.S. If anyone has a direct contact with Supernanny please call her and plead our case!!

No comments: