Monday, April 13, 2009

Go Maya...It's Your Birthday

Seems like just yesterday that I heard the all-telling phrase from Debbie: "I can't drink with you tonight..."

9 months later I have a new little neice. Debbie and Matt had their baby on Sunday 4/12 and named her Maya. Here she is pictured with her favorite Aunt (no offense Liz - she happened to whisper it when she was nestled in my arms and I overheard).

I am now the proud Aunt to 7 neices and nephews...the fact that the oldest is in college is making my head spin! Happy Birthday Maya - and sending an Aunt Becca (a.k.a. Bobo) shout out to Justin, Shaye, Logan, Lucy, Sarah, and George. Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, seriously -- you look like you are 15 years old in this picture. (That's a GOOD thing!)

liz said...

Rachel.. she just had a GREAT photographer :) and Becca.. you must have misunderstood Maya, because she told ME that I was the favorite aunt!